tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig Berry" <Craig.Be...@portblue.com>
Subject RE: loading a page step by step
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 20:30:25 GMT
That is almost certainly a page content issue, rather than anything
servlet-related.  Make sure to provide height and width tags on all
images, to use the css trick to mark tables as fixed-width columns, and
so forth, and you should be able to see your page start rendering
sooner.

-----Original Message-----
From: Felix Garcia [mailto:fnmtool@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 1:21 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: loading a page step by step

I have installed Apache 1.3.19 with Tomcat 4.1.24 with mod_jk connector.

The page is not displayed till all the html code (generated by a
servlet) is
loaded.
Suddenly, the entire page appears.
It would be better to see the page loading step by step.
I don't know if somebody experienced the same.

I have migrated from JServ to Tomcat, and using Jserv it was working
showing
the page while it was loading.

Is it possible to display the page loading in this way (step by step)?

Regards