tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Bad mime types on Tomcat 3.3 on Red Hat Linux 7.02
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 18:48:20 GMT
This header suggests that you are running Tomcat 3.2.4, which
did contain a tomcat/conf/web.xml, so #3 should have worked.
I don't recall there being any bugs related to this in 3.2.4.

I don't have Tomcat 3.2.x on my system anymore, but a simple
test (modifying WEB-INF/web.xml) with Tomcat 3.3.1 worked
for me.

Cheers,
Larry