tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: open source code and IDE
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 12:58:57 GMT
For IDE I would suggest netbeans or eclipse... There is always a debait going on, on which
one is better than the other, but obviously as with any such product both have cons and pros.

Sourcecode examples are in the examples directory under /tomcat/webapps/examples/
Start there for generic examples, then check out some opensource projects for more specific
sample code.

Hope it helps
-reynir