tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <>
Subject RE: Content type problem: solved..
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 12:28:51 GMT
Hi Bill,

Thanx for your reply,
You where right, I found rd.include(req,res) (that should have been rd.forward) in someones
code here that causes it.

I have a content-type problem...

I have a website where most urls are not with an file ending such as .jsp that is most urls
are something like this  :

This is done by urlrewriting with a filter.

The problem I am trying to solve is the fact that the default mime type seems to be text-plain,
and there for all those pages get rendered as text but not HTML.

I've tried setting response.setContentType("text/html"); in my JSP but that does not change
anything, I also have all the content type tags in the HTML code, but that does not change
anything either.

What can I do (I am about to patch the http connector)....

Reynir Þór Hübner

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: