tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject Problems JK2 multipart requests
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 11:53:34 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem with multipart requests using JK2 and IIS.
I've installed the most recent release of JK2, (2.0.2 I think).

It works fine, except if I try to make multipart requests. I have a file upload component,
that works fine if I don't use IIS, but with IIS It cannot receive zip files, but there are
no problems with other types of files. What could be causing this.

The error message I get is "The Parameter is incorrect"

I posted a similar question few months ago, but I got no replys on it. So can anyone please
point out to me what I could fix ?

Thanx

reynir@hugsmidjan.is