tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Abhijat Thakur" <>
Subject tomcat and SSL (cipher suite info)
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 23:35:29 GMT

I run tomcat standalone as a web server and have configured it to support SSL. I went through
the documentation and generated a self signed certificate and used RSA to generate the keystore.

The info i need is what kind of cipher suites does Tomcat support or uses for RSA alogorithm.
The infor i am interested in is when session keys are used to encrypt and decrypt data what
kind of encryption is that ?  I could not find this information in Tomcat documentation or
where do i look for this information ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message