tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Werner van Mook <wer...@connecties.com>
Subject logout and login again
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 14:28:28 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to this list so forgive me if this questions has been asked
before.
(although I couldn't find it in the archives).

I have a web app for which a user has to log in with a name and
password.
I give the users a way to logout by invalidating the current session.

Now it should be possible to go back to the page where you have to log
in and ask for the name and password.

This will not work for me. My browser does not show a login window.
It only shows it when I restart my browser.

I use basic authentication with the standard tomcat memory realm.

I hope I'm clear in my story.

Can anybody point me in the right direction.

Werner