tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Prabhakar, Achal" <APrabha...@Central.UH.EDU>
Subject RE: OFF TOPIC: E-commerce primer
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 15:02:53 GMT
Sasha,

Here is a list of companies that have products to do online credit card and
ECP transactions:
1. CyberSource
2. Verisign ( PayFlow Pro)
3. Vital
4. VISA IPGS
5. Go Software
6. PaymenTech ( Orbital)
7. InfiNet
8. ClearCommerce

Do a google to find their web addresses.

Regards,
-Achal

-----Original Message-----
From: Sasha Borodin [mailto:sasha@whoissasha.com]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 9:13 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: OFF TOPIC: E-commerce primer

I have developed with applications for several years, but have yet to delve
into e-commerce.  Specifically, I'm interested in learning about online
payments - accepting, verifying, charging credit cards / checking accounts.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for books/websites or even products
(I'm not sure how much of this task is still left up to the programmer -
probably there's packages that I'd integrate?) that are good primers on the
subject.

Thank you,

-Sasha Borodin