tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eric fiedler <efied...@actelesys.com>
Subject mod_jk availability??
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 16:25:37 GMT
Hi...I have apache running on 'machine a' and tomcat running on 'machine
b'....'machine b' is not exposed to the internet. I have a site hosted on
machine a and I want to put a link to the site on machine b. I have learned
that I need to forward requests from the apache machine to the Tomcat
machine using mod_jk....However, I do not seem to be able to compile mod_jk
on machine b since apache is not installed on it. It seems in order to build
the mod_jk it needs access to apache files. Is there a way around this?