tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mayne, Peter" <PeterMa...@ap.spherion.com>
Subject RE: IIS 5 + isapi_redirect.dll Error 500 And Cannot Find Module
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 00:09:15 GMT
Did you build the ispai redirector yourself?

The isapi_redirector2.dll I built it has dependencies on libapr. The missing
libapr.dll is what caused the "specified module could not be found" error.
Putting the two DLLs in the same directory is sufficient.

The isapi_redirector2.dll I downloaded from (I can't remember) seems to have
libapr statically linked, because libapr.dll is not required for it.

The JK[2] documentation is extremely fragile.

PJDM
--
Peter Mayne
Technology Consultant