tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mufaddal Khumri <mufad...@wmotion.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS --->> HTTP ?
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 06:22:53 GMT
Yes thats what I thought myself. But I have one question though ...
Does switching from HTTPS to HTTP in this manner cause session
attributes to be lost ?

What I am doing is authenticating the user ... and then store the user
object in the session.... and then goto the Home.jsp. When i redirected
from https:// .... Login.jsp ... to http:// ..... Home.jsp .... my user
object is null now. Before when I used https:// ... Login.jsp .... to
... https:// .... Home.jsp .... it worked fine.