tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <>
Subject Re: Jaybird With Tomcat Part II
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 21:50:13 GMT

First, why not upgrade to Tomcat-4.1.24?  Second, have you read about
DBCP?  No one is going to spell it out unless you know a little about what
you want or can describe the problem you have.  Are you trying to use
Tomcat's DBCP connection pooling but are running into various errors?  If
so, post the errors.