tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: deploy in 4.1.24
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 21:45:01 GMT

All I can say is that you must be mistaken.  I just performed a <deploy>
with two different apps.  In both cases, the .war files ended up in
work/Standalone/localhost/manager and the WEB-INF directory from those .war
files were also extracted to work/Standalone/localhost/[webapp  name].

In no case was anything placed in the webapps directory.

This test was performed on Tomcat-4.1.24 and the latest CVS build of Tomcat-5.

Jake