tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: how to override xercesImpl.jar
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 05:34:59 GMT

There are two jars that you have to remove.  did you remove to
both?  xercesImpl.jar and xmlParserAPIs.jar.  Also, JAXP is just a set of
interfaces.  There has to be an implementation such as crimson, xerces,
etc...  Which JAXP compliant implementation are you using?  Is it an old
xerces or something else?  You might need to try using JDk1.3.1 which
doesn't include any XML parser api's.  Then put your jar in common/lib or
common/endorsed and see if things work.

Jake