tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: server.xml (with mod_jk configuration) being rewritten
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 00:09:51 GMT

Again, that is somewhat pointless to do because Apache would still have to
be restarted in order to pick up the changes to mod_jk.conf.  Just add the
stuff in by hand for all the apps that you forsee using and then start
Apache... even if they are not yet deployed to Tomcat.  Don't worry about
the automatic writing of mod_jk.conf anymore.

I'm the wrong person to talk to if you want Tomcat to behave a different
way.  Post to the dev list or post a bug to apache's bugzilla to get any
attention to this issue.

Jake