tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: adding hosts without restarting
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 02:55:00 GMT

This will almost certainly require a restart.  Did you read Tomcat's docs
thoroughly?  If not, that is where to look.

Oh, well there is one way.  You can start completely separate instance of
Tomcat on different ports.  You can use CATALINA_BASE to specify each the
location of the separate instance(s).  This allows you to have a base
install of Tomcat, but provide completely separate configurations and
appBase's per Tomcat instance.  Is that what you are looking for?

Jake