tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Servlets not working in my context
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 20:17:56 GMT

Yes, exactly.  By default:

1.  The <servlet> definition for the invoker servlet is *not* commented
out.  This is fine.  Leave it alone.

2.  The <servlet-mapping> for the invoker servlet *is* commented out.  This
is good for security sake, but not if you want to use the invoker servlet
instead of explicitly adding servlet mappings for all servlets you want to
run.  You need to uncomment this.

Or did you just make a typo when you said "Yeah I'm positive that the
invoker servlet mapping was commented out"?

I can't help you any further if things still don't work after following #1
and #2.

Jake