tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Unknown Source: But I want to see the source line numbers
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 04:52:41 GMT

first, this is offtopic and has nothing to do with Tomat.

Second, are *your* classes not reporting their line numbers or is some
external package that your classes are using not reporting line
numbers?  My guess is the latter because with debug="on", your classes
should be reporting line numbers.

Jake