tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <>
Subject Re: FIXED - installing my own logger
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 20:29:20 GMT

You shouldn't put anything there.  You should put stuff that both your apps
and Tomcat internals need to see in common/lib and stuff that your apps,
but not Tomcat internals need to see in shared/lib.  If this functionality
is *only* for Tomcat internals, then you might be justified in putting your
library in server/lib.