tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Angelov, Rossen" <Rossen.Ange...@thomsonmedia.com>
Subject RE: Problem with relative links when migrating a site to Tomcat
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 18:22:50 GMT
Ben,

It will probably work, but we are planning on migrating more then one sites
and it they all have the same problem, I won't be able to  make them share
the same images directory.

Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Ricker [mailto:bricker@wellinx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 12:10 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with relative links when migrating a site to Tomcat

One possible kludge is to put a symbolic link (not sure what OS you are
using)
from /images to /path/to/docbase/images. Should not affect security, as far
as I can tell (others may say differently).

Ben Ricker
Wellinx.com

--
 12:08:35 up 4 days,  3:53,  1 user,  load average: 0.24, 0.33, 0.30
USER     TTY        LOGIN@   IDLE   JCPU   PCPU WHAT