tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Angelov, Rossen" <Rossen.Ange...@thomsonmedia.com>
Subject Problem with relative links when migrating a site to Tomcat
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 17:11:32 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to migrate a working site from iPlanet to Tomcat.
I thought, it won't be difficult, but I have problems with the relative
links. All images and other links are related to the root directory on the
current site. Like: "/images/image.gif". So, it's looking for the images
directory in the root for Tomcat while I need it to check in the
corresponding docBase directory in the context.

Is there a way I can reconfigure this context in Tomcat or the only solution
will be removing the front "/" everywhere in the html files?

Ross