tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Example error pages?
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 01:32:29 GMT
I use this page (hopefully attached) ...

Its not pretty but nice for debugging - but its not(and should not be) for
production either.

For production use - show a "pretty" page and log the rest somewhere. Maybe
showing an ID in case someone reports it, then a tech can look at the dump in
the log if needed.

-Tim