tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rob Casteen <robert.cast...@testadvantage.com>
Subject Jaybird With Tomcat Part II
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 21:13:26 GMT
Just to clarify:
I am using
Windows 2000 Pro
Tomcat 4.1.18
Firebird Version 1
FirebirdSQL-1.0.0 (Jaybird)

I just want Tomcat to connect to a Firebird database on a windows 2k
system using the Jaybird Type 4 driver from Firebird. Simple as that.
Just a .jsp to test it  and the Tomcat configurations.  I have been work
deligently on this for about a week now - could someone offer some
insight? As indicated in my previous post, I have followed all
documentation (what there is), search for answers on the firebird site,
google, and submitted a paid question to google answers. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

--
Thanks,
        Robert Casteen

 TEST ADVANTAGE, Inc.           Direct Tel: [1] 480-337-3367
 1525 West 10th Place         	Main Tel: [1] 480-337-3377
 Tempe, Arizona 85281 USA       Fax: [1] 480 337 3370

 Email: robert.casteen@testadvantage.com
 Web: www.testadvantage.com