tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat and Weblogic Integration
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 20:37:05 GMT
Try to dig harder with "javax.servlet.ServletException:
weblogic/rmi/extensions/server/Stub" since ServletException is wrapping
another exception which is really the root cause. Find out what the root
causing exception is.

If might be that weblogic.jar has lots of classes in it shouldn't have and
your getting conflicting classloading issueings because a class is defined in
multiple places.

-Tim