tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rickard Öberg <rick...@dreambean.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Tomcat classes
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 19:07:51 GMT
Filip Hanik wrote:
> what in particular do you need to access?
>
> a short description and maybe I can give some good input :)

Basically, I'm doing a portlet container so I need access to all
deployed contexts. I need the classloaders and URL's to all of them, and
preferably notifications when new deployments are available.

I'm currently using JBoss/Tomcat, and in there I've managed to retrieve
all this information from the EmbeddedCatalina41 MBean, but we're
considering dropping JBoss and only use Tomcat instead, so I was trying
to figure out how much work it'd be to convert. And immediately hit this
blocker. So, any ideas are most welcome.

/Rickard