tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: setting appbase with tomcat+mod_webapp
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 14:11:31 GMT
(AFAIK) mod_webapp does not run on win2k.

Also mod_webapp is deprecated, unsupported, and has bugs. (In unixe land - it
still might be good enough for production work, but I'd advise against it).

Use jk (deprecated but stable) if your in a hurry, jk2(still being maintained
but might not be stable for you) if you have time for adequate testing.

-Tim