tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Emerson Cargnin <emer...@tre-sc.gov.br>
Subject Re: server.xml (with mod_jk configuration) being rewritten
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 22:54:53 GMT
hi jake (or jacob ? :)

The problem is that the tomcat is at the same machine of apache, our
production web-server, but maybe i'll change it, for now, i have alreday
told the intranet people that we will not depend over apache
redirection, although it's there, but will just see the new apps (on
porto 80) when apache restarted.

mybe it could be useful to make tomcat rewrite the mod_conf by demand
(when a new app is deployed) or by a manager call. the same goes to
mod_jk. Is it possible to make mod_jk (coding of course) to watch for
mod_jk.conf change and reread it?

Emerson