tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Emerson Cargnin <emer...@tre-sc.gov.br>
Subject Re: server.xml (with mod_jk configuration) being rewritten
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 23:25:57 GMT
please, anyone could answer me? i'm without clues. I have to use
auto-conf of apache and remote deploy of tomcat. but remote-deploy
changes the server.xml, loosing the configuration of mod_jk (it rewrites
the server.xml), so the next time i startup apache and/or tomcat, it
will not get the configuration of mod_jk. Any clue???????????

thanks in advance
Emerson

--
Emerson Cargnin