tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Emerson Cargnin <emer...@tre-sc.gov.br>
Subject server.xml (with mod_jk configuration) being rewritten
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 22:33:11 GMT
when I deploy a new app into tomcat, my server.xml (with mod_jk
configuration) is being rewritten, so the next time I restart apache and
Tomcat it does not take in account my configuration. I need to change
the  server.xml in evert apache and tomcat restart? And the contexts
created dnamically through deploy ant taks?

I need to solve this because feature  ( automatically deploy  4.1) was
the reason to use auto-conf of apache-tomcat.

--
Emerson Cargnin
Analista de Sitemas