tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Unknown Source: But I want to see the source line numbers
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 10:55:54 GMT
Unknown source appears in a a stack trace when the JIT compiler kicks in. The
JIT compiler eliminates line numbers. JIT makes things faster - but that is
the price you pay. To disable -  pass -Xint to the jvm. Which can be done by
setting the JAVA_OPTS environment variable before starting tomcat.

(Hoping the above is true ...)

-Tim