tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Cheshire <cchesh...@bigredwire.com>
Subject Re: serializable class not persisting (long email)
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 19:11:24 GMT
The ONLY place it works is in common/lib. There is no extra instance
floating around in the classpath either. I have verified that.
Stopping/starting the context instead of reloading it yields the same
exact problem. All of a sudden the classloader can't find the class,
when it could while displaying a page.

Completely bewildered,

Chris