tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Shadel <...@zserve.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS --->> HTTP ?
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 15:03:45 GMT
I agree, your choice has to be made based on the level of risk you're
willing to take.  The SSLExtention to Struts has libraries to help make
switching from HTTPS to HTTP fairly easy, if that's what you decide is
best for your app.  Check out http://sslext.sourceforge.net/, or search
the struts-user list for more info.

Tim