tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Trevor Luo [ITSD]" <trev...@vtc.edu.hk>
Subject Re: good books on Tomcat
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 02:12:14 GMT
Hi, I am reading the Professional Apache Tomcat too.
Before reading, i didn't have any experience on tomcat. It teach me step by
step from setup into some deep/useful topics. (i.e. how to use ant to
facilitate your application deployment, use log4j to improve the tomcat
logs. how to use the connection pool and some tomcat administration issues)

I learnt a lot from it.

Trevor