tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ersvaer, Trudi" <Trudi.Ersv...@ca.com>
Subject RE: in-process features with mod_jk (not mod_jk2)
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 05:52:11 GMT
Do you know where the documentation to do this is Bill??

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Barker [mailto:wbarker@wilshire.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 6 May 2003 3:59 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: in-process features with mod_jk (not mod_jk2)

Having just taken a look at the code, inprocess isn't supported for mod_jk
with TC 4.x (only for TC 3.x).  You'll have to use mod_jk2 to connect to 4.x
with inprocess.

<Christian.Szabo@at.bp.com> wrote in message
Hi,

has anyone in the community been able to use the inprocess features of
mod_jk (NOT mod_jk2) in an APACHE 2 - TOMCAT 4.1 environment? I've tried
almost everything (on linux and solaris) but now I'm stuck. I've also check
the archives but it seems that no one has tried this so far; all docs I've
found refer to either TOMCAT 3 or mod_jk2. Any help highly
appreciated!!!!!!!!

kind regards,

Christian