tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Angus Mezick" <amez...@guidestar.org>
Subject RE: What is the maximum session handling capability
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 15:29:15 GMT
It sucks when the answer really is "it depends".  What hardware are you
using?  The only want to get a REALLY accurate answer is to use a stress
testing tool from http://www.opensourcetesting.org/performance.php and
see what happens using your hardware/application set up.  Then do some
config file tuning to see if you can improve on the results.  With the
data provided I think the best possible answer is "A lot."