tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Re: DB Connection
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 16:16:30 GMT
On Mon, 26 May 2003 23:46, Jan Behrens wrote:
> thanks for the help. Unfortunately this can't be the reason as I have
> neither changed users nor rights and the system has been running with the
> current config for months without any problems.... Any other suggestions?

You haven't changed host names or anything like that? Maybe your /etc/hosts
file? Apparently MySQL expects the first entry in /etc/hosts to match the
domain that has the permissions within MySQL.

Something has to have changed and it's to do with MySQL not liking the host
name you are connecting from.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge