tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Re: Configuration problem with TOMCAT 4.1.24 on Windows XP
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 14:02:58 GMT
On Mon, 26 May 2003 08:36, William Fang wrote:
> I have done a quick search in google, there was no luck. Below, please
> find the log files that i couldn't see anything enlightening.

Was there a catalina.out in that directory as well or any other files?

Maybe try turning off friendly error messages in MSIE (if you're using it),
sometimes it throws simple error messages instead of the actual error, the
option is somewhere under the advanced options.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org