tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cant build jkjni.so
Date Sat, 24 May 2003 15:55:11 GMT
Rick,

I just reran this on my system (httpd 2.0.45 from
source, tomcat from binary, j2sdk 1.4.2-beta, Redhat
9) and had no reported errors with the build.

Check in the following directory for the apr
libraries:

/usr/local/apache2/lib

You should see something like the following:

apr.exp
libapr-0.la
libapr-0.so.0.9.3
libaprutil-0.so
aprutil.exp
libapr-0.so
libaprutil-0.a
libaprutil-0.so.0
libapr-0.a
libapr-0.so.0
libaprutil-0.la
libaprutil-0.so.0.9.3

If you don't, then something went wrong with the
apache build.  If you do, then make sure you're in the
following directory when you run configure.

jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.2-src/jk/native2

HTH

/mde/
just my two cents . . . .