tomcat-users mailing list archives

From krip pane <jkrp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: tomcat performance troubleshooting
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 20:33:55 GMT
Guys,

Another question related to this, does tomcat do any
kind of packet management before handing it off to tcp
and below layers. Is there a way to find out packet
size exchange between tomcat and the OS.

Situation is :
Our network folks are seeing exactly 1460b followed by
582b pkts every time between the web server (tomcat)
qnd the client browser. They're interested in finding
out if tomcat is doing the pkt mgt or is it just
handing off what the application gives it.

TIA