tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat Freezing?
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 21:24:28 GMT
How about posting a snippet of code?

Are you closing your connections once you are finished with them? I had
similar problems with a page hanging (not Tomcat itself though) the other day
but from memory I think that was when I was playing with runtime exec and not
database stuff.

Are there any compile errors in your locahost_log.yyyymmdd.txt file or
anything that might indicate what is happening? What about trying your SQL
queries outside of Tomcat, do they run fine? Maybe you have a join wrong or
something causing the query to take forever.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org