tomcat-users mailing list archives

From robin kurian <rki...@yahoo.com>
Subject Apache+SSL+Tomcat - VirtualHost Problem
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 08:43:58 GMT
Hi

I have apache2.x + tomcat4.x connected using mod_jk
running in a RedHat Linux 8 box. After completing
apache - tomcat connectivity ,i started doing the
Apache SSL configuration.I used openSSL trial
cirtificate. https://myserverip/ worked well. But when
i typed https://myserverip/examples/jsp ,Apache is
trying to look in <document Root>/examples... The jk
configuration is not working in this case. I have two
virtual hosts in httpd.conf. One from ssl.conf and the
other from mod_jk.conf. What i think is the second
virtual host directive , that is in mod_jk.conf , is
ignored.

I had problems in having two VirtualHosts with the
same ip address. So i used _default_ for the second
(mod_jk.conf) Virtual Host.

Please help me in setting SSL with mod_jk

Thanks
Robin