tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steven Hersh <>
Subject NEWBIE:make tomcat answer localhost and the "real server name"
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 22:06:17 GMT
I just noticed that I can make Tomcat answer to the real server name by following instructions
given by John Turner at the end of
where he writes
" If you want to use this HOWTO for something other than "localhost", then all you have to
do is use "" everywhere it says "localhost". "

I am looking for the instructions to maintain both. Can I do this without restarting Tomcat
and Apache?

Where you'll find everything under the Sun for the

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get w/No Ads, 6MB, POP &

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message