tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jens Skripczynski <skripi-li...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: encrypt a single page
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 16:18:20 GMT
Hi,

it might just take some time. You waited about 1h before posting your
2nd email. This is a bit short.

In case noone has answered your question by tomorrow or the day after you
could concider to repost it. The question does not look like it belongs to a)
so it limits the amount of people that can respond to it to a few.

You might get a quicker response by some commercial support team.

John Russell:
> Just for my own piece of mind, can someone answer me this....
>
> Is the question below
>
> a) so boneheaded that no one will waste the keystrokes to respond to it?
>
> or
>
> b) not possible, go become a florist, its easier on the eyes?
Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

I think there is a world market for about five computers.
                                -- Thomas J. Watson, CEO, IBM Corporation, 1947