tomcat-users mailing list archives

From khachchou simo <m_khachc...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Apache redirection
Date Sat, 10 May 2003 15:21:45 GMT

Hi everybody,

My problem doesn't really concern Tomcat. It is about apache redirection. I am working on
an application which uses Apache/Tomcat and I want to redirect every request to cgi file (*.cgi?...
followed by parameters) to another location, thus the request won't be treates in the current
server but in another server. So I have added in the httpd.conf file this :

"RedirectMatch (.*)\.cgi  http://www.mysite.com/location/"

but unfortunately when I want send a request with parameters (eg : myfile.cgi?action=logout)
I am getting

"http://www.mysite.com/location/?action=logout"

so the name of the cgi file has disapeared.

Any ideas

best regards

Mohammed