tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "=\) substring" <substri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: My Tomcat does not Show the comand prompt
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 02:25:01 GMT
David,

Open a command prompt to the CATALINA_HOME directory,
then type in startup.  It should start Tomcat and the
DOS prompt window should stay open.

By the way, you didn't say if Tomcat run or not.  If
it doesn't run, that's the reason why the DOS windows
did not stay open.  If that's the case, go to the log
file to find out what's wrong.

Hope this helps.