tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Ellis <csg112...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomcat Stops
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 16:51:31 GMT
Hi all, I'm testing Tomcat 4.1.18-LE on Red Hat Linux release 7.2 with the J2RE. I've followed
all the standard configuration steps and am able to get it to run fine. Unfortunately Tomcat
stops without warning (or apparently any log messages) several times a day. Restarting fixes
the problem, but obviously we'd like to have it be a bit more stable. I noticed some traffic
about this last year in the archive, but no one posted a resolution. We are running Apache
on the same server and I'm thinking there could be some kind of conflict, but nothing I've
read says Appache should be stopped. The Tomcat and Apache ports are not shared. Any help
would be much appreciated. Steve