tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mete Kural" <>
Subject Broken Pipe w/ Coyote
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 09:18:22 GMT
We are using the Coyote HTTP/1.1 connector and we are still getting a broken pipe error every
few hours. Then we have to restart Tomcat in order to get rid of the error. I'm pasting the
exception below. Do you have any ideas? Do we need to increase the maxProcessors in server.xml?

2003-05-05 05:47:57 StandardWrapperValve[default]: Servlet.service() for servlet default threw
exception Broken pipe
at Method)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer$OutputStreamOutputBuffer.doWrite(
at org.apache.coyote.http11.filters.IdentityOutputFilter.doWrite(
at org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.doWrite(
at org.apache.coyote.Response.doWrite(
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message