tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vikas <viksd2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Help Needed:Application not responding on Tomcat
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 02:32:20 GMT

Hi,

My application is running on Apache-Tomcat.Its based on MVC architecture.After running for
some period of time Tomcat stops responding. I checked  JVM was up but application was not
responding.The application uses connection pooling ,I also checked the number of open database
connectionand it was  below max defined limit.

Pls help if anybody has faced such problem