tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eduardo Kraemer Goes <eg...@uolinc.com>
Subject RE: Mod_JK2 and 503 ErrorDocument
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 13:06:27 GMT

	Hi Tony,

	I have already tried this in a site of mine and it sends a 302 Error
but with no "Location:" specified. The text of the page says it found a
"Internal Server Error". But I have already got a page like:

----- 8<-----
<URL_in_noWorkerMsg>
Found
The document has moved here.

	Where "here" is a link to the URL. Wget says what I reported: a 302
error without a "Location:" specified.

	Can you show how you map the apps and other related configuration in
httpd.conf and workers2.properties? Or maybe other magic you did to the
server. :-)

	TIA;
	Kraemer