tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Richard E. Tatum Jr." <cmre...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Virtual Host in IIS
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 20:01:36 GMT

Thank You Very Much
For thinking about this.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Wiseley" <matt@wiseley.com>
To: <cmret63@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: Virtual Host in IIS

Some things to check/try:

Does it work if you go directly to Tomcat's HTTP server? (port 8080)

Is the URL you're expecting IIS to pass to tomcat mapped in the
uri_workermap.properties file?

Does the host name in your <host> tag in server.xml match the host name of
the virtual host in IIS?

Not sure what you mean by having it working through a virtual directory.
What is the host name for the site that works with a virtual directory?

Matt